Thanks, That worked like a charm. As soon as I upgraded the template started
working properly. Must of been an error in the previous PHPTAL version.> From:
kor...@aardvarkmedia.co.uk> To: phptal@lists.motion-twin.com> Date: Thu, 22 Jan
2009 21:37:44 +0000> Subject: Re: [PHPTAL] PHPTAL Macros File error template> >
On 22.01.2009, at 21:19, bart josnos wrote:> > > Anyone know why this macros
wont work?> > >> > But my problem is that I keep getting an error like this> >>
> PHPTAL_Exception' with message 'Macro '' is not defined'> > Please update
PHPTAL to the latest version. I've fixed error that > caused this message to
display '' instead of expected macro name, so > you should be able to figure it
out (perhaps you just have typo > somewhere).> > -- > regards, Kornel> > > > >