On 26-01-2009 at 17:35:34 admirau <admi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there a chance to run PREFilter on macro or slot?

In my PreFilter I load $xhtml into PHP DOM and do recursive walking on all text nodes. When I run it as PreFilter on the template with macros/slots nothing happens. The same as PostFilter, or PreFilter on simple template with no macros works just fine.

Postfilter is run on template output, regardless how it was built, so it should
always affect content from macros and slots.

Prefilter is run when the template is compiled (external macro calls "inherit"
prefilter). I've just fixed a bug that could cause non-filtered template to be cached and
reused after filter is added, this could be cause of confusion.