Hi,

I think your current $options isn't well defined. If I have to create a
dictionary that contain a menu/submenu structure, then I had chose
something like that:
-----------------------
$options = array([mainNavItem1], [mainNavItem2], ...);

[mainNavItem] is defined as
array(
 'id' => 'mainnav1',
 'title' => 'MainNav 1',
 'icon' => 'image_for_mainnav1.png',
 'sub' => array([subNavItem1], [subNavItem2], ...),
 )

[subNavItem] has equal definition as [mainNavItem]
-----------------------
^^ So you can have unlimited subitem-levels and your TAL macro can walk
recusivly throught the array.

Sure you have to rewrite your navigation template, but you earn more
flexibility.

th

majkel schrieb:
> Yes exaclty. Array looks like this.
>
> Greetings
> Majkel

| Torsten Hinze - powered by Python                   |
| Ich suche noch Hilfebietende für ein deutsches      |
| Zope-Board, da viele Einsteiger erst nach Foren     |
| suchen in denen sie ihre Frage stellen können.      |