Kornel Lesinski <kor...@...> writes:

> skeleton.html:
>    <tal:block metal:define-slot="header" />
>    <tal:block metal:define-slot="content" />
>
> another file:
> $phptal->setSource('<tal:block metal:use-macro="skeleton.html/skeleton">
> </tal:block>');

Thanks, I hadn't thought about that possibility yet, though it only solves my
problem for the simple case I've mentioned.

What if I wanted to have a box with static content e.g. in the sidebar of my
blog now? The skeleton macro would now have to call a dynamically generated
template again.

Thanks,
Moritz