Am Montag 09 März 2009 schrieb Kornel Lesiński:

> Perhaps default implementation of number: should be improved instead? What
> changes do you need?

I want to use Zend_Locale to format the given number according to the locale
of the user. I dont think, this should be done in phptal itself, as it either
introduces dependencies or bloats the code with locale stuff.

> It's doable, but changes to standard modifiers shouldn't be necessary
> and/or have potential to break lots of things.

Thats why i want a method to hook in my implementation where needed.
I can ensure in my project, that nothing breaks as its a new development.

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15