That's awesome :-)

A few more pointers:
1) it might be somewhat nicer to place phptal attributes in their own group:

<!ENTITY % phptalattrs
 "tal:define            %Text;          #IMPLIED
  tal:condition         %Text;          #IMPLIED
  tal:block             %Text;          #IMPLIED"

  <!ENTITY % attrs "%coreattrs; %i18n; %events; %phptalattrs;">

2) add <tal:block> block element definitions (the gotcha here is that
inside tal:block you can also use stripped attributes, such as
"condition" or "fill-slot" without the tal: prefix

3) same for <metal:block> i guess? ;-)

Best,
  Tjerk

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Guillaume Lecanu <guilla...@lya.fr> wrote:
> Le dimanche 17 mai 2009 à 20:32 +0800, Tjerk Meesters a écrit :
>

>>> It would be much easier if you could just add tal: and metal: inside the
>> %coreattrs definition ;-)
>

> Hi everybody,
>

> With the help of Tjerk & Chris, I have created a XHTML STRICT 1.0 custom DTD
> for PHPTAL.
> I have attached it to this email.
>
> This will recognize all of the PHPTAL attributes in every XHTML tags.
>
> You can uses this DOCTYPE in your PHPTAL templates :
> <!DOCTYPE html SYSTEM
> "http://www.your-internet-web-site.com/path-to-your-dtd/xhtml1-strict-phptal.dtd";>
>
> And of course, replace it by the good one at the fly for your final XHTML
> code.
>
> Hope this will help.

Tjerk