Le lundi 18 mai 2009 à 16:05 +0800, Tjerk Meesters a écrit :

> That's awesome :-)
>
> A few more pointers:
> 1) it might be somewhat nicer to place phptal attributes in their own group:
>
> <!ENTITY % phptalattrs
>  "tal:define                  %Text;          #IMPLIED
>   tal:condition       %Text;          #IMPLIED
>   tal:block           %Text;          #IMPLIED"
>   >
>   <!ENTITY % attrs "%coreattrs; %i18n; %events; %phptalattrs;">

Fixed

> 2) add <tal:block> block element definitions (the gotcha here is that
> inside tal:block you can also use stripped attributes, such as
> "condition" or "fill-slot" without the tal: prefix

I have no knowledges in DTD specifications, how can we said the
<tal:block> is available anywhere in the code ?
In XHTML, there is block and inline elements, where inline can't have
nested block element.
We need to autorise it everywhere, even in the <head> section.

For the stripped tags, I suppose we can create a similar ENTITY %
phptalstrippedattrs for this <tal:block>

Your help for theses point will be appreciate ! :-)

> 3) same for <metal:block> i guess? ;-)

What is <metal:block> ? I don't see it in the manual... ?

You would mean there is also <i18n:block> and <phptal:block> ?

> Best,
>   Tjerk

> >> %coreattrs definition ;-)
> >

> > Hi everybody,
> >

> > With the help of Tjerk & Chris, I have created a XHTML STRICT 1.0 custom DTD
> > for PHPTAL.
> > I have attached it to this email.
> >
> > This will recognize all of the PHPTAL attributes in every XHTML tags.
> >
> > You can uses this DOCTYPE in your PHPTAL templates :
> > <!DOCTYPE html SYSTEM
> > "http://www.your-internet-web-site.com/path-to-your-dtd/xhtml1-strict-phptal.dtd";>
> >
> > And of course, replace it by the good one at the fly for your final XHTML
> > code.
> >
> > Hope this will help.

noovea
Lecanu Guillaume