On 01.06.2009, at 14:09, admirau wrote:
Starting from the top:
* Kerning in PHPTAL logo could be improved
What's wrong with it? Improved how? I thought that's browsers' job.
* Upper right gray area is unused == takes important place
I plan to put search box there.
But the main issue visible then is: too small line height.
Consolas is pretty in plain text, but for code it needs a lot of
to be pretty and readable.)
I've increased line height.
* On Firefox 3.5, when hovering the menu, horizontal scrollbar is
Could not reproduce.
* Syntax coloring looks better on dark background
No it doesn't ;P
* Link to validator shows errors
DTD sucks and doesn't support XML namespaces. I'll probably switch to
HTML5 output at some point.
And one more feature request:
* PDF version of the manual would be nice.
I've tried that, but couldn't get xmlto to work. Help?
PHPTAL mailing list