On 11 Jun 2009, at 18:03, michal wrote:

I have created automatic translation system.

BTW: PHPTAL has support for custom translation solutions, see PHPTAL_TranslationService interface.

And from the point of view of
class that inherit translated words there is problem with loops inside template
that they have to be inside of array.
I have some function like
$lang->load('admin_panel',$tpl); $tpl is pass through reference and all
translation is inside $tpl.

You shouldn't be doing this. Don't spread PHPTAL as dependency all over the application.

The problem is with structure of data.
I have temporary solution that $translation_obj contains all translated word as
object(and is accesible, $tpl is not).
$translation_obj = $lang->load('admin_panel',$tpl);
But that would be faster and more coniniet to have possiblity to access $tpl
directly like
echo $tpl->manage
or echo $tpl->get('manage');

Well, it certainly wouldn't be faster, because access to variables from PHPTAL object is quite slow (they are stored in this object).

And I really don't get it why do you want to use PHPTAL class for managing translations, rather than some other class that's designed for that purpose.