Can .phtml be added to the extensions list, for all us ZF users ;)

Thanks

On 08/07/2009 16:20, "Kornel Lesinski" <kor...@aardvarkmedia.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm going to release 1.2.0 soon.
>
> I've created tool that can scan all PHPTAL templates and look for
> errors:
> https://svn.motion-twin.com/phptal/trunk/tools/phptal_lint.php
>
> 1. Install latest PHPTAL beta (or check it out from SVN)
> 2. Run from command line:
>
> php phptal_lint.php /path/to/your/templates/
>
> There are known problems with the lint tool:
>   € it doesn't understand custom TALES modifiers, so it will wrongly
> report them as errors (custom modifiers are OK in PHPTAL 1.2, just
> phptal_lint.php isn't perfect yet)
>   € same with prefilters
>   € templates need to use one of .xml/xhtml/html/zpt/tal/tpl file
> extensions.

Nick Pack
Technical Services Manager

E: n...@carbidefinger.net
DDI: 020 7193 4510
T: 0845 8128206
W: http://www.carbidefinger.net

Please do not send support enquiries directly to my email address, please
instead direct them to our automated tickets system at
supp...@carbidefinger.net to enable faster handling of your queries.

Company Details: Carbide-finger Limited, registered in England no.4388897.
Registered office: Weir Cottage, 2 Laindon Rd, Billericay, Essex CM12 9LD
Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the
addressee only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error
you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to
anyone; please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken in reliance on its content is prohibited and may be unlawful. The
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do
not necessarily represent the views of Carbide-Finger Limited.
Security: This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from any
virus but it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure this is so.
E-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We recommend you observe
this when e-mailing us