Hi guys,

Im still trying to clean up my code so I can run PHPTAL 1.2.0 and I need
some help re debugging an issue.

Most of my pages are working fine.. just a few have errors.

As I am discovering the simple things like two attributes in the one tag
breaks but are simple enought to find and fix. as phptal reports them as
errors and stops.

A slightly more complex problem to fix is now happening that does not
happen with phptal 1.1.7. One page appears to be in a loop as apache uses
up 100% CPU and eventually times out.

I get nothing in my apache logs, so since phptal is not reporting an error
Im not sure how I can fix this.

Can anyone suggest how I can trap the output so I can see what part of
phptal is causing a loop.

Have any recursive functions been introduced in v1.2.0 that might point me
in the right direction?

Or if anyone has any bright ideas that would be great.

PS back on the phptal error reporting.. any chance we can have a snippet
of code from the area
where the problem occured. this would be more useful
than a line number which in some instances is 100's of lines out (Im
assuming because I use macros so it looses count).