Hi,

I don't know how to use i18n. I made a template, made two .mo files,
and I don't know how to set language. I have two versions: 'pl_PL' and
'en_GB', and pl_PL are always used. I don't know how to change
language to en_GB. I was trying some combinations on setLanguage() and
sometimes I got Exception (not supported language) and for some
combinations it is OK, but it is not translated. For example I can set
en-GB, en, english or eng, but I still have polish version. I can set
'polish' or nothing at all, but I can't set pl-PL.

I think I just don't get it :/ And Google don't want to help me :\

Regards,
Łukasz