Folks,
If I can get this right, it will be something I use all over the place!

I want to handle i18n as well as variable insertion (and conditions) from
WordPress... as per this example:

<h3><?php printf($comment_count > 1 ? __('<span>%d</span> Comments',
'thematic') : __('<span>One</span> Comment', 'thematic'), $comment_count)
?></h3>

What do you suggest as the most elegant way to mark that up?

I would like to keep the i18n stuff within TAL, altho it could be easily
done in PHP (but then the elegance doing it all in TAL would be lost).

(Note the __( ) function is where the i18n occurs, and the English string is
the translation key.)

Thanks for your help!

-Alister

---