Hi all!

Firstly, thank you much to developers of PHPTal. It's great!

We have a problem. We have a master page and a plugin simulation that renders some another templates to called from. For example;

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
<head>
</head>

plugin is an object that has a getter magic function. It handles that parameters and execute-return another template like this:

<tal:block tal:condition="php: orientation==2">
   <ul class="thumbView verticalPromoters">
      <li>teste</li>
   </ul>
</tal:block>

When we ran this, PHPTAL adds a DOCTYPE tag more to infront of second template. I didn't understand the problem. Can you give a suggestion?

Sincerely,
Murat Çorlu