Using only the autoloader/include_path might be a little limiting in my
opinion. It would make it harder to replace a "standard" filter class for
example.

Besides, implementing a simplified "plugin loader" wouldn't be that
difficult and it would allow to use it in other parts of PHPTal in the
future, for example, to override the default implementation of standard
namespaces, tales modifiers ...

It will also be nice, for me at lease, is that the plugin loader uses a
subset of Zend_Loader_PluginLoader api, so that users of ZF can inject the
zend loader version in PHPTAL.

I'll come up with a working prototype of the loader, so you can use it if
you see fit.

/imv