Hi there

I am trying to migrate my pages from a pervious version of TAL.
The problem I have is the inclusion of SPRY in my pages.

The previous version has no problem with SPRY attributes.
But the latest version is telling me that there is no namespace for attribute
SPRY.

So, I found the DTD entry that validates SPRY:
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
xmlns:spry="http://ns.adobe.com/spry";>

It still says "There is no namespace declared for prefix of attribute
spry:region of element ...".
No idea why this causes a problem.
There is absolutely no help about combining multiple namespaces inside the same
HTML block.
I need this to work:

<input type="text" value="${phptal_var}" spry:if="i == 1" />