On 08-10-2009 at 05:02:04 Wallace McGee <wall...@petrosys.com.au> wrote:

I tried pasting in the contents of that called xhtml (300+lines) but it
does the same thing.. infinite loop and errors anywhere.

Could you send me minimal fragment of code that causes this?

PS I found the 2 common things I have to fix so far are:
1) use | nothing instead of | false to avoid getting zeros whore where
we used to have blanks
2) deleting duplicate attributes eg: <span title="this" title="that"
 >something</span>
3) adding a space between all attributes eg: <span
title="this"id="mything">bingo</span>
(these were hard to see as my syntax highlighting editor obscures the
white spaces or lack there-of)

Thanks. I've added these to the Wiki: http://phptal.org/wiki/doku.php/upgrading