Kornel,

Re external macros and errors: I dont have anything fancy just a plain vanilla PHPTAL setup, mind you I inherited the code so there may be something lurking in the background Im not aware of.

Interestingly I cant reproduce it now all my pages are working nicely.. so there must have been something unique to my setup causing the problem.

Re the error with /* */ remarks in remarks.. was a long time ago now.. and I cant reproduce it either.

It was probably this "Ill-formed comment. XML comments are not allowed to contain '--' or start/end with '-'"

.. and I just mis-interpreted it and by cleaning up the remarks removed the '-'s without realising.

Thanks