If you don't mind using a Template Attribute Language, try making stuff with
XSLT :)
PHPTAL's way is the one with tal, metal, etc. attributes, you can otherwise
put PHP in the template file and override the template language, but that's
not a good idea as you make the templating engine completely unuseful :\

2009/12/3 Kornel Lesiński <kor...@aardvarkmedia.co.uk>

> On 03-12-2009 at 15:18:56 <hosema...@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
>
>  Is there a method that throws pure XHTML without tal tags?
>> I mean when there is ex. template like this:
>> <tal:block id="items" tal:repeat="item list">
>> td></tr>
>> <tal:block>
>> after ex. function
>> $tpl->new_execute();
>> result is like this:
>> If not exists is there a simple way to add it?
>>

> What do you need this for? Why not simply execute the template?
>
> --
> regards, Kornel

Marco Pivetta - Ocramius Aethril
Standard Ogame Project - StOgame