Hi guys,

Just checking, but is there a limitation that you can only use one template at a time?

eg:

$template1 = new PHPTAL('xhtml/viewEditUserTime.xhtml');
$template2 = new PHPTAL('xhtml/viewEditUserTime.xhtml');

When I try this the second template object looks ok with a var_dump() and a /tmp/ file is created (which contains exactly what I want) but $template2->execute() simply returns a blank string.

Is this an ob_start()/end_flush() issue?

Where do I go looking for a phptal error if its not returned in the execute()?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Wallace