Hello,

I want to explore the possibilities of macros. Using a
metal:define-macro INSIDE my template works as expected.

However I fail to use a macro defined in another file.

Trying to access the same macro from another template by
'metal:use-macro="file.xhtml/mymacro"' unfortunatly fails. :-<

It seems to me that the generated template tries to call a
'tpl_4b5072d9_functions__hdJL174SgV8j9WAXA4fLmw_mymacro()' but the
generated file has written this function into
'tpl_4b5072d9_functions__hdJL174SgV8j9WAXA4fLmw()'

Note that the '_maymacro' part is missing here.

Does anybody have an example on using macros in "external" files that is
working? Or could it be there is a bug?

Thx for any help.

Greets,
Peter