Hi all :)

A big hello from Namesco :)

We've been busy integrating PHPTal into our Zend framework workflow for a few
months now and I'm very happy with what we've been able to do so far - I hope
we will also soon have some cool sources to release back into the world :)

However, I'm now investigating the ability to use memcache for the compiled
templates and while I can see it would be easy to create a memcache resolver
for loading templates it seems that the prepare() function is still hard-coded
for file-based access.

Is there a plan to change this or does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions
on how to deal with this? Worst case, I could subclass the phptal class and
re-write the method but this seems very incompatible with an easy upgrade path
:)

Thanks,

Robert