A very simple example. If I have a macro with a slot:

and another macro:

I can fill 'slot' with multiple instances of 'box' like:

As I'd expect, just using $template->heading = 'Heading name', echos
'Heading name' to both boxes. What do I need to change so I can insert
unique heading content into each 'box' instance?