Hi All,

I was thinking recently that it'd be quite nice to allow PHPTAL_TALES
to be objects, with all the goodness of objects.

By this I mean:
* self contained - a TALE and supporting functions are encapsulated;
* can be hinted - ie. could hint that a TALE is already structured, so
don't need to use the "structure" modifier
* inheritance - a TALE could be extended to modify it's output
behavior, but share core functionality
* other possibilities

I'm not sure how feasible this is, but I thought I'd throw it out
there & see if anyone else had any ideas on this.

I don't know if it'd be difficult to implement, just seemed like a
nice feature for PHPTAL.

Cheers, Cameron.