I have a TAL template for a newsletter which has a tal:repeat in it for the
articles which are contained in that newsletter. I would like to store the
articles in a database and insert them into the newsletter template.

However, I would like to be able to store the articles as a TAL template. If I
insert the articles into the newsletter template the variables inside the
article template will not be parsed anymore.

So, I would store the following code of an article in the DB:

And insert it into a template like this:

Now, how would I get the variable ${NAME} to be processed? What would be the
right way to go about this?

The only way I can think of, is to insert the articles, execute the template
and assign the output to PHPTAL again, parse again for the article variables
and output to screen.

Anyone have a better idea?

Kind regards,