On 05-08-2010 at 20:44:45 Bas Kooij <kooy...@hotmail.com> wrote:

My current templates looks like this:

FILE main.xhtml:

    <tal:block metal:define-slot="page" />

FILE home.xhtml:

<tal:block metal:use-macro="main.xhtml/main">
    <tal:block metal:fill-slot="page">

        <tal:block metal:use-macro="customMacro" />

    </tal:block>
</tal:block>

I have a custom SourceResolver like this:

class MySourceResolver implements PHPTAL_SourceResolver {
    public function resolve($path) {
        echo $path;
    }
}

However, this SourceResolver only echo's the path 'home.xhtml', I never get the vaule ´customMacro´. Am I doing something wrong here, or is this impossible or a
bug?

I tried the latest beta too btw, with the same results.

That's by design. Resolver just needs to find the file, and PHPTAL will then look for the macro in it.

--
regards, Kornel