>> Microformats and Microdata are easier to use.
>
> Yea, but let's assume that for me the result,SEO is pri
> ority(not learning curve).
> I've read that RDFa has more support and more options. Whouldn't it be more
> SEO
> efficient?

IMHO RDFa's advantages are still only in a semantic web fantasy world. In
practice it all depends whether search engine supports particular format and
vocabulary, and whether you can get the data marked up correctly. AFAIK Google
supports all three formats equally. Yahoo used to support Microformats, but I
haven't checked recently if that survived Bing takeover.

--
regards, Kornel