Hi.

Thanks for hinting to that method.

Actually it can be just right way to follow fully-OOP framework like Kohana.

but...
PHPTAL_TalesRegistry::getInstance()

as I understand it will affect ALL phptal object instances available in
runtime?
What about concrete phptal instance, is it possible to affect only one of
them somehow?

Regards,
Anton