Hi all,

I'd like to create a macro with fillable slots but I'd like the names of these
slots to be based on variable information passed to the macro. It appears at
the moment that the content of a 'define-slot=""' is not processed like other
content and is simply treated as a string. I'd prefer not to resort to macros
because all the slots themselves are fully static - I just want to control
which of these static slots are inserted at any time. I recognise that one
possible suggested solution here might be a collection of conditionals to pick
the slot but the macro I'm writing is in a library and the slot names are,
therefore, not definable in advance. I hope this makes sense!

In essence, my fill-slot statements are statically named but my define-slot
statements need to be able to take variable string content.

Anyone have any ideas?

Robert