Separate method is good idea, but the name *setAll *may be confusing,
you may think that it will replace the ones that you have set earlier with
set(),
as setAll looks like "set all that template engine will see".

Maybe something like setMultiple or setMany or just setArray will be more
democratic?

Anton Andriyevskyy
Expert in Business Automation & Web Development