Kornel Lesiński wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean. If you're trying to output property in PHPTAL, then
it has to be read anyway.
it won't get loaded if doctrine thinks it is allready loaded because __isset
told so.
i think it will be to much work to patch doctrine - and yes Doctrine 2, which
is total rewrite, is coming out soon.
so either way it will probably be unofficial patch

I've looked at Doctrine sources, and it seems to check $this->data[] and few other
properties, but I haven't noticed isset($this->{$property}). If it realies on it
somewhere, then it really deserved that rewrite ;)

i don't know for sure, maby it dosn't.
this beast is couple of magnitudes bigger than phptal, so i realy don't want to debug it :)