Hi,

Just bumped into something similar.

I'm using a so-called skeleton.html (a big macro starting with <html>
and defining multiple slots for scripts, styles, content, popups,
etc.).

Let's say that I define xmlns:myns="http://example.org/myns"; in the
tag <myns:fancystuff />

Using a PreFilter I can then expand the <fancystuff /> tag into ...
something fancy ;-)

Here's the problem; it throw an error, saying that the myns namespace
is not defined ... is that expected?

Best,
  Tjerk

2010/1/27 Kornel Lesiński <kor...@aardvarkmedia.co.uk>:
> On 27-01-2010 at 08:39:36 Murat Çorlu <muratco...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there a simple way to define a custom namespace globally for all of our
>> templates like tal and metal namespaces?
>
> No, and I'm not planning to add it. TAL namespaces are already in violation
> of the XML spec.
>
> --
> regards, Kornel

Tjerk