On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:41:09 -0000, Robert Partyka <bob...@wdg.pl> wrote:

I'm playing a little with php: in PHPTAL and found strange behaviour today.

this works without problem:
tal:attributes="style php:tal_optIsSet(raport_values, 'rnNNg',
'visibility: visible', 'visibility: hidden')"

but this:
tal:attributes="style php:tal_optIsSet(raport_values, 'rnNNg',
'visibility: visible;', 'visibility: hidden;')"

create such error:

it looks like adding ";" to string making something really nasty with
TAL compilation. Or did I overlooked something in documentation?

; separates attributes in tal:attribute:

tal:attribute="href someurl; title sometext"

Use ;; if you want the ; character.

--
regards, Kornel Lesiński