Hi all,

We've had an issue submitted for ZTal regarding trimming white space off the
start and end of translation keys for i18n:translate. Looking at the code for
the standard getText translator in PHPTAL the trimming of a translation key,
along with some other operations, is in a separate function with a comment
about legacy support. Any chance someone can clarify whether trimming of
whitespace should or should not be applied to translation keys? We'd like to
stay compatible with the PHPTAL 'way' in ZTal :)

Thanks

Robert