I am pretty new PHPTAL, and Zend Framework, but was happy to run accross
ZTal.  How do you get ZTal to use hyphenated view names (e.g.
product-description.xhtml) instead of the CamelCasing it currently does?  Is
there a website where all the useful Tales are located for PHPTAL?

Of there is another problem I am having, in Zend Framework, if you don't
want something to render, all you have to do is put this in it's action
method, however, I am finding this doesn't work at all now since moving to
ZTal can't figure out why:

function exampleAction(){

        $this->_helper->viewRenderer->setNoRender();

        print "Hello world.";
}