Thanks for the answer.

I didn't use Ztal until now, even if I've proposed to myself to do it. But
in the next project I will be involved it is sure I will do it. I followed
the discussions about Ztal and seems to me quite intuitive, at least for me.
Anyway, I like very much the pair PHPTal and Zend Framework made.

I agree also for the native PHPTal way, only that I thought of a shorter way
of doing the same thing.

Thanks again,
Ciprian