yep, that's it :)

Levi Stanley wrote:
I think Fernando was trying to instead of defining people everytime, he wanted to define it in the macro he was using everywhere so he wouldn't have to define in every presentation view. He says he is able to do it in ZPT. However, I have never used ZPT, but thought it was a interesting way to make sure your macro makes the call instead of always remembering to include it in your use-macro or slot, or in your controller.

If ZPT does implement this, all we need to do is change the statement on the front of the site to:

PHPTAL is a templating engine for PHP5 that *partially* implements brilliant Zope Page Templates syntax:

jk'ing.