Hi all,

I'm new to PHPTAL and I'm loving it!

Although, at the same time I started using it on my hosting company, they
start telling me that somehow files of the format
/tmp/tpl_xxxxxxxx_name_xxx.....php
are being detected by ClamAV as malware, which in turn seems to be
configured to send an email everytime a suspicious malware activity is
detected...

Here is a sample: