Hi,

I am sitting with a page where I have a menu where the design is defined as
a macro. In this menu, I want to have one of the elements that is "Login" or
"Logout" depends on the user is logged in or logged out.

So I was thinking that tal:condition could do this for me. I have a function
that I can check if is true or false (true if you are logged in), but don't
get it right when I should use it with the tal:condition.

<li><a. href="." tal:condition=".?...">Login</a>

My function that I usually check is $l->IsLoggedIn() that is accesable from
all the webpage.

Do someone have an idea how I can do this as best as possible?

Hope for an answer.

Teis