Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Teis

Fra: phptal-boun...@lists.motion-twin.com
[mailto:phptal-boun...@lists.motion-twin.com] På vegne av Marco Pivetta
Sendt: 13. juli 2011 09:25
Til: Template Attribute Language for PHP
Emne: Re: [PHPTAL] Tal:condition question

Supposing that you've set variable "l" in your template, you can just write

<li>
</li>

That will do :)

Marco Pivetta
http://twitter.com/Ocramius
http://marco-pivetta.com

On 13 July 2011 09:21, Teis Lindemark <m...@teilin.net> wrote:

Hi,

I am sitting with a page where I have a menu where the design is defined as
a macro. In this menu, I want to have one of the elements that is “Login” or
“Logout” depends on the user is logged in or logged out.

So I was thinking that tal:condition could do this for me. I have a function
that I can check if is true or false (true if you are logged in), but don’t
get it right when I should use it with the tal:condition.

<li><a… href=”…” tal:condition=”…?...”>Login</a>

My function that I usually check is $l->IsLoggedIn() that is accesable from
all the webpage.

Do someone have an idea how I can do this as best as possible?

Hope for an answer.

Teis