Hi,

I have a list in my application where the first column should be one icon if the id of the offer is in an array or another icon otherwise. The array that have some icons looks something like this: $tmp[id] = 1 or 0.

If id is 1, I should have one icon and another if 0. I added the array to template like this: $template->tmp = $tmp; and then I tried to do this: <td tal:condition="tmp/${offers/idiffer}">....</td> Where offers/idoffer is the list that is repeated in the table, so each row have one idoffer.

Do anyone have any suggestion how I can fix this?

Hope you understand my problem.

Cheers,

Teis