Hi,

I make use of tal:cache attributes for an e-commerce
website. The cache expression for a block element
containing product info looks like this:

30d per php:product.GetProductId() . languageCode . productsLastUpdate

Obviously, if language or productId changes I want to
keep the cache files. But, if the variable productsLastUpdate
changes all cached files for this block become obsolete.
Is there any way to delete the files that were cached using this
identifier? Or do I just have to wait 30 days for the cache to
be cleared automatically.

Regards,
Bas Kooij