Hello :)

Ztal is actually a separate project to PHPTal so you should really be either
asking in the ztal irc channel or posting an issue to the ztal github project.
However, to answer your question ZF2 has only just gone public beta and, I
feel, has a significant way to go before being stable enough for development of
Ztal support. Of course we are always keen for people to contribute and as Ztal
is developed as a side-line to our main work if you have the time to approach
the integration with ZF2 that would be very cool :)

I admit I have hardly had the time to look at how the Zend_View and plugin
architecture has changed in ZF2 but i suspect that not a huge amount has
changed. The biggest effort will most likely be a review of whether there are
more efficient ways to load Ztal into ZF2 than the current method - Ztal
originally used the oft-explained Action Helper setup to load the rendering
engine but we found this to be quite a performance hit and so quickly opted for
the plugin route. Maybe things have changed again and there are new options or
old options that are no longer such a performance hit that we could take
advantage of :)

Robert
----
Robert Goldsmith