Hello :)

We won't even consider moving ZTal to ZF2 until it is released because the
developers keep changing their mind on stuff :) Once v2 is out we will
investigate the best way to integrate ZTal but, of course, everyone is welcome
to work on the problem - it's an opensource project hosted on github :) I
understand the Zend_View and rendering pipeline has seen quite a significant
overhaul.

Internally to Namesco I believe the transition to ZF2 will be quite slow
because, to be entirely honest, we are not yet convinced by a number of the
design decisions made and can't identify any benefits that would initially make
upgrading worthwhile. I suspect we will pick it up for a couple of smaller
projects first and evaluate it.

Robert
----
Robert Goldsmith