On Tue, 2012-05-01 at 12:43 +0000, ajcri...@gmail.com wrote:
> I highly doubt that apache is seg-faulting. If you are getting a 500 that
> could just mean that your error reporting is off.

You're right for versions prior to 1.2.2. But in the current version, it
really leads to a crash of the child process. The crash shows up in the
apache error log.

[Tue May 01 10:05:06 2012] [notice] child pid 24285 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
[Tue May 01 10:24:32 2012] [notice] child pid 24252 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)