Hi all,

We're implementing a deployment system using phars and pre-compiled templates
from phptal and things are mostly going well but we've noticed that the
template file hashes appear to be based on the full path of the template when
it is initially compiled. Obviously if we then move the templates (put them in
a phar and drop them on a different server) this isn't going to work.

Has anyone attempted to change the way the template name hashes are calculated
before and can they give me some pointers as to the way to go about doing it?

Robert
-----
Robert Goldsmith
rgoldsm...@names.co.uk