Quoting Andreas Rainer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I don't know if this is related or not...

but somewhere I remember that there is a data range "allowed" and that the highest date was like 2005 - phpTest has pretty much been abandoned.

But maybe if you look around for that and change it - it might help.

I changed my.ini from mysql

and restarted the service

then i deleted the old database and started an install with

changed the admin pw

but can't login .

it says username or password incorrect

i created a new user, this works, it getting into mysql tables, but still
can't login with it .

login: tester

pw: tester .

username or password incorrect :-(

and if i set it to blank password, i can't login . login window appears
again, but no error .

Does somebody know whats wrong?