Hi

1.96 version

Yesterday I tried it at home, and works fine! :)

1.

At I work I'm behind a firewall, maybe that causes problem again!
I didn't find variables regarding to "proxy" in the sources...

The error message (reading "index.php"):

                              PHP Weather - test

   Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function require_once()
   in phpweather.php on line 5

2.

Please insert language-selection, then I can support the Hungarian
translation!

PS. you can reach me at this address until 14:00 CEST on weekdays.

Please modify my email address that shown on phpweather webpage to
this: [EMAIL PROTECTED] . It would be even better to show my webpage

Regards,
Mihaly Gyulai

GYULAI Mihaly
http://gyulai.freeyellow.com/
Rejto Jeno, Milne: Micimacko, Molnar Ferenc: Pal utcai fiuk, linux,
SWAT3 jatek FAQ