Długosz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello !

> I have a problem. I download file phpweather.tar.gz. I extract this
> into my disk. I read Install file, and when I run my browser and
> write addres: http://localhost/phpweather/demo.php
>
> I saw on screen:
>
> Warning: Failed opening '/include/db_connect.inc' for inclusion
> (include_path='') in phpweather.inc on line 54
>
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
> phpweather.inc on line 317

Yes. This means that you haven't read the file, and removed the line
mentioned above. When you read the file, you'll also see that there is
a template you could use to connect to the MySQL database.

I've updated the INSTALL-file so that it should be more clear.

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Show the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection in a PHP page.