Stephen Babcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Im using the wap.php file on my wap browser and it tells me that it cant
> read the file and then outputs this error in my web browser:
>

> Parse error: parse error in /usr/home/a0004446/html/ww/wap.php on line 1

Is this the output from wap.php, or is it instead something produced
by the wap browser?

If it's from the wap browser, then try to access the page with a
normal browser. It'll probably tell you to save the file - do so, and
take a look at the contents. If you see anything strange, then mail
the list again, with the output.

--
Best regards,
Martin Geisler

Checkout http://www.gimpster.com for:
PHP Weather => Shows the current weather on your webpages.
PHP Shell   => A telnet-connection (almost :-) in a PHP page.